For Sale: Bernina 1300 MDC Serger
Purchased 2011, used only a few times. I’m downsizing and have decided to sell items I don’t use regularly.
This serger is a dream to use and includes features that provides versatility and a beautiful result. Some of these are:
- LCD Screen
- 2 to 5 Thread Serging, 3 or 4 Thread Cover Stitch
- 24 Stitch Variations, including Overlock, Chain Stitch, Flatlock, Rolled Hem
- Bernina Lay-in Threading System, with Automatic Lower-looper Threading
- Differential Feed
- Offers a wide selection of stitch formations, including a variety of 2,3 and 4-thread Overlock stitches, Coverstitches and Chainstitches
- Micro Thread Control (mtc) for perfect seam edges on all fabrics mtc
- Adjustable stitch length, differential feed, and presser foot pressure
- 1500 stitches per minute
BERNINA Presser Feet included: 4
- Combination Overlock/Coverstitch Foot with Tape Guide
- Coverstitch Compensating Foot
- Blindstitch Foot
- Elasticator Foot
Original price $2299 (MSRP)
All original accessories included plus a Bernina red zippered carrying case which I purchased for $150.
Additional information provided upon request.
The wonderful quilt behind the scene on the website was made by Karen Riggins. Karen is a founding member of KHQS and has served the organization in several capacities including President and QAK Coordinator.